Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter!

Hey there and welcome. I wish you all a very happy Easter!

In today’s post, I want to share a CAS card using one of my favorite stamps. The whole bundle girl line from Stamping Bella is absolutely adorable, but for Easter I especially love this cutie. After stamping the image, I colored it up with alcohol markers. To keep the card really CAS, I didn’t add any embellishments except some white highlights here and there.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Bundle Girl Bunny (Stamping Bella)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Animals

Colorful Options April Challenge Pastels

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Easter Wishes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 12 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #543 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 13 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 7 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very cute image and lovely colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty CAS card Jinny. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nat said...

Fabulous CAS card! Thanks for sharing in my 'Animals' challenge at PFM
Natx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...