Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Spring Is in the Air Challenge at Creative Knockouts Card #1

Hey there and welcome. In this post, I want to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Spring Is in the Air”, and Streamside Sudios as our generous sponsor offers 3 digi sets up to $15 value to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The beautiful set that I played with for this challenge is called Love Grows Here. The images are so adorable and whimsical, I just love them! To color in the cute image, I grabbed my alcohol markers in rainbow colors. After die cutting and adhering the colored panel, I applied some Crystal Stickles and also added white highlights here and there. As a final touch, I added Glossy Accents, and my first card for this challenge was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp set used: Love Grows Here (Streamside Studios)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Weeks 722/723 Anything Goes with option of “In the Spring Garden”

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 13 Anything Goes

We Love 2 Create Challenge 3 Anything Goes

A Place to Start April Challenge Anything Goes

Classic Designs Challenge April Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge 205 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations April Challenge Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2314 Anything Goes

4 comments:

brenda said...

So prettily done and quite magical, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge, also you card in the post below.

B x

Linby said...

Such a happy and bright colourful design. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Ellibelle said...

Such cheerful colors and beautifully done! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. beautifully coloured
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...