Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2024

A Bookmark for LPOCF

 Hey there and welcome. I hope you’re doing very well. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Our theme is as always “Anything Goes”, and we have Polkadoodles as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

 For this challenge, I made a bookmark. The adorable image I used here is called Pumpkin Autumn Fall Fox, and I colored it with markers. Next, I made the bookmark. I love to make them whenever I try to use up all the small patterned paper pieces that I keep hoarding. Then I fussy cut the image and adhered it directly onto my base. After adding white highlights and faux-stitching lines, I punched a hole to tie some twine.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Pumpkin Autumn Fall Fox (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Autumn Friends

The Paper Funday October Challenge Colors of Autumn

Inspiration Station Challenge Prompt #66 (I was inspired by the beautiful autumn colors)

We Love Stamping October Challenge Autumn

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Fall Moodboard

Penguin Palace Challenge #42 Fall Moodboard

Crafty Catz Challenge #680 Autumn Colors

Polkadoodles Challenge WK41 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK20 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 41 Anything Goes

No comments:

A Thank You Card for Dream Valley

  Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fantastic start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley Chal...