Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

A Bookmark for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

 Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is as always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

For this challenge, I made a bookmark for a cat lover. The digi I used is called Cat Person, and I colored it with markers. Then I made my base. I love to make those bookmarks to use up all the beautiful but too small patterned paper pieces that I keep hoarding. Next, I fussy cut the image and adhered it directly onto my bookmark. After that, I stamped the sentiment and paw prints. As a finishing touch, I added lots of white highlights, and my creation was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Cat Person (All Dressed Up), Chubby Chums (Paper Smooches)


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Use Patterned Paper

All Dressed Up September Challenge #155 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK39 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK19 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK39 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #9 Anything Goes

No comments:

A Christmas Shadow Box for Creative Knockouts

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . ...