Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2024

My Guest Design Creation for StarStampz

 Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my guest design project for StarStampz Challenges. I’m so honored and grateful for this opportunity! The theme is ‘Spooky’, and I made a Halloween treat box. The image I played with is called Ghost Girl, and I colored it with markers. Then, I distressed the edges of my panel, DP, and sentiment strips. The greetings are computer generated by the way. Next, I scored and folded the box. Before assembling it, I adhered all the prepared parts. As a finishing touch, I added three black gems, and my box was done.

 




I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Ghost Girl (StarStampz)


I would like to enter this gift box into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Use Patterned Paper

The Paper Funday October Challenge Anything Goes

SheepSki Designs Challenge #91 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK40 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK40 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge 568 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #36 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #9 Anything Goes

No comments:

A Christmas Shadow Box for Creative Knockouts

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . ...