Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2024

A Christmas Shadow Box for Creative Knockouts

 Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. Our theme for the next two weeks is ‘Use Your Favorite Embellishments’, and we have The Paper Shelter as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

For this challenge, I made a gift/treat box. The image I played with is called Cheerful Snowman, it's so cute. I used the pre-colored version and just distressed the edges. Next, I scored and folded my box. Before assembling it, I adhered the DP, ribbons, and the panel. The image I printed out twice to pop it with foam tapes. As a finishing touch, I applied Crystal Stickles and also added some gems my most favorite embellishments. When I was taking the pictures, I didn’t have any sweets, but two Hershey’s snack-size bars or six nuggets fit in snugly.

 




I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Cheerful Snowman (The Paper Shelter)


I would like to enter this gift box into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge WK39 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK19 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK40 Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar October Challenge Anything Goes

No comments:

A Christmas Shadow Box for Creative Knockouts

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . ...