Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Easter and/or Flowers Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe: Card #2

Hey there and welcome. This time, I want to share another DT card for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Easter and/or Flowers”, and we have two generous sponsors with us: Fred She Said offers a $10 voucher to one winner, and   All Dressed Up offers two digis. Such wonderful prizes to win, so I really hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The image I played with this time is called Easter Chicks. For coloring, I used my alcohol markers. After die cutting and adhering the colored panel, I decided to add some embellishments for a change. I rarely use embellishments on my creations, but the flowers suit the image so well. As a final touch, I drew a faux-stitching line along the border, and my card was finished.

 


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Easter Chicks (All Dressed Up)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

All Dressed Up April Challenge Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 14 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 14 Anything Goes

SheepSki Designs Challenge #73 Die Cuts and Punches

A Place to Start April Challenge Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations April Challenge Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2314 Anything Goes

StarStampz Challenge 45 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is adorable! I love the hints of red that you added to her hair. I agree that adding those flower embellishments are perfect for your image. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Pamela Duncan said...

What a cute little card. Your red frame really makes the image pop. Thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles and good luck! Pam, DT

cass said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Anything Goes, optional Women of the Year challenge

Rose Andrew said...

What a beautiful & cute card ..
.Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up Stmap Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...