Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Another Easter card

Hey there and welcome (again). I hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday.

In this post, I want to share my second Easter card for today. I love the whole Bundle Girl line from Stamping Bella, so I made another card using one of those cuties. After stamping the image, I colored it up with alcohol markers. To keep the focus on the adorable image, I didn’t add any embellishments except some white highlights here and there.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Bundle Girl with a Chocolate Bunny (Stamping Bella)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Easter Wishes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 12 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #543 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 13 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 7 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous card, lovely colouring! Happy Easter!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Maria Valente said...

A beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...