Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Easter and/or Flowers Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe Card #1

Hey there and welcome. I hope your weekend is off to a good start. In this post, I want to share my DT creation for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme for this month is ‘Easter and/or Flowers’, and we have two generous sponsors: Fred She Said offers a $10 voucher to one winner, and All Dressed Up offers two digis. Such wonderful prizes to win, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

On this card, I used an image from Fred She Said called Bunneh. For coloring, I grabbed alcohol markers. As I wanted to keep the focus on the adorable image, I didn’t add any embellishments, just some white highlights here and there. As a finishing touch, I drew a faux-stitching line along the border, and my card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Bunneh (Fred She Said)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 14 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 14 Anything Goes

A Place to Start April Challenge Anything Goes

Classic Designs Challenge April Anything Goes

2 comments:

Mellzcraftz said...

Gorgeous Easter card. I love your colouring. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your first DT creation! You chose an adorable image for it and I love your coloring. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...