Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

A Happy Birthday Card

Hey there and welcome. In today’s post, I’d like to share a birthday card. To make it, I grabbed one of my favorite stamp sets from MFT called Birthday Buds. I started with stenciling the cloud background, then stamped and colored the adorable images using alcohol markers. I also colored in a strip of card stock with my dark olive green marker to match the balloon. After assembling and adhering all the parts, I drew a faux-stitching line, dots, and white highlights. As a finishing touch, I applied Crystal Stickles, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Birthday Buds (MFT)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

MFT Sketch Challenge #641

MFT Color Challenge #209

Crafty Catz Challenge #633 Anything Goes with Optional Twist: For a Child

Allsorts Challenge Week 724 Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Create Your Own Background

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 8 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 15 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #544 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2315 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous background and sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

tilly said...

love the cute animals and all the details on your card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

brenda said...

So sweet and loving all those pink clouds, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I love the soft pink and sweet design. Adorable card! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Renske Wishes You said...

So sweet, and love the pink clouds. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Cat said...

Such a sweet cute card!

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge . ...