Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Made for Someone Beautiful

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a great day so far. In this post, I’d like to share a feminine card. The image I used is called Octavia Moonfly Rose Garden, and I colored it with alcohol markers. Next, I did the eclipse technique to add the sentiment. I wasn’t sure about adding embellishments, but as the digi is so full of details, I decided to call it a day.


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Octavia Moonfly Rose Garden (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 686 In the Garden

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Things With Wings

Double D Challenge Things that Fly

Digi Choosday Challenge WK15 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 8 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2315 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #544 Anything Goes

Ching-Chou Kuik April Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #633 Anything Goes

7 comments:

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a beautiful card Jimmy and lovely colouring of one of my favourite images…. I wish my rose garden had magical roses like these.

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Barbara said...

Of course, fairies fly! She is ingenious and you have colored her so well. So glad that you joined us at Double D this week.

Renske Wishes You said...

Beautiful card, love your coloring. Thank you joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

Great idea to go for a clean and simple design with such a detailed image. You've done such a beautiful job with her. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Darlene said...

Your coloring on this sweet image is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Crafty KJ said...

A beautiful image and your colouring is awesome! Love the technique you use for adding the sentiment - not seen it before but it's fab! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge this week at PFM. Hugs, Karen x

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Fabulous card and lovely image
Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...