Pages

Monday, April 17, 2023

A CAS Friendship Card

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week is off to a good start. Today, I have a monochrome friendship card to share. The image and sentiment I used are from Doodle Pantry. For coloring, I grabbed alcohol markers. After adhering the finished panel, I just added some gems, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Clover Patch Ants (Doodle Pantry)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge Get Lucky

Inspirational Challenge #287 CAS

Allsorts Challenge Week 724 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 15 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card Jinny, lovely image and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

Marlena M. said...

Aw such a sweet sentiment! Lovely coloring too! Thankyou for joining us at INkspirational~

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...