Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2023

A Monochrome Card in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. In today’s post, I have a monochrome card to share. The image I used is from Hannah Lynn. I have it as a single digi (it was called Moon Glow). But as I checked yesterday, there were no single digis available anymore, only whole bundles of coloring books. In case you’re interested, this gorgeous image is included in the coloring book called Enchanted Faces. For coloring this beauty, I grabbed my alcohol markers. Next, I die cut a frame from marker paper. Then I colored it in with the darkest pink shade that I used on the image. After adhering the frame, I applied Crystal Stickles onto it. As a finishing touch, I added white highlights, and my card was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

 

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Hannah Lynn


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Make Your Mark

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 687 Frame It

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #203 For Girls

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Creations in Pink Challenge #57 - Anything Goes

Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge #4 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2316 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 16 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge #545 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #635 Anything Goes with Option: Things with Wings

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are fab images to colour and I love her in the monochromatic shades of pink. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
Lorraine

Cards By MI said...

Lovely! Very pretty! Thank you for joining us over at PFM last week. A new challenge is now up and running!
Love n hugs
Marie

Billie A said...

Beautiful coloring and card. Great image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

ahlers5 said...

Very cute image. I love all the shades of pink. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Diane DT

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...