Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

An Unusual Color Combo

Hey there and welcome. I can’t believe it’s May already. Time just flies!

In today’s post, I’d like to share a CAS card. The adorable images are from a MFT stamp set called Rain or Shine. For coloring, I used alcohol markers. Then, I die cut three circles and adhered them onto my card base. Next, I drew faux-stitching lines. After gluing down the images, I stamped the sentiment (from a different stamp set. I couldn’t find the packaging, so I can’t tell you the name of it). As a finishing touch, I added white highlights here and there, and my first card of May was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: BB Rain or Shine (My Favorite Things)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

MFT Sketch Challenge #643

MFT Color Challenge #210

Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Make Your Mark

Allsorts Challenge Week 726 Anything Goes with Option: For the Girls

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 17 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge #545 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So cute and loving the shades of blue on this CAS card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

This is so feminine and a perfect card for our optional theme at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us.

B x

Linby said...

This is so cute and a wonderful CAS design too. Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

Maria Valente said...

This is stunning! Thank you for playing at Penny's Challenges.

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...