Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Be Ready for Christmas

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. In today’s post, I’d like to share a Christmas card. I try to make a least two Christmas & Halloween cards in a month to be ready when needed. To make this card, I started with stenciling the card base using Vintage Photo Distress ink and a Tim Holtz stencil. While it was drying, I colored up the adorable image with alcohol markers. The cute digi is from Bugaboo stamps. After coloring, I glued down the panel with foam adhesives. As a finishing touch, I added white highlights here and there, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Reindeer Block ? (Bugaboo)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

MFT Ready, Set, Christmas Card Challenge

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 688 Use a Cute Character

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge No Patterned Paper

Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge #8 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #534 Anything Goes/Magical

Digi Choosday Week 17 Anything Goes

Stencil Fun May Challenge Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2317 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 9 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge #545 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I love this image. A fab background too. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

The Crafty Den said...

Another fun card Jinny. Love the cute images and your colouring is perfect. Great stencilled background too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

valscraftings said...

A wonderful project!
Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. Val - DT
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

WOW! Another awesome creation! Love that background stenciling ... perfect with this little guy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...