Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Anything Goes”, and Pattie’s Creations as our generous sponsor offers 4 images to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The image I played with for this challenge is called Handyman’s Pal. Making masculine cards have always been a big challenge for me because I find it really hard to choose the colors, patterned papers, etc. So, right from the beginning, I decided to make a CAS card. For coloring in the fun image, I used alcohol markers. Next, I stamped a line of nails onto the card base. Then I adhered the die cut panel with foam adhesive. After that, I stamped the sentiment. As a finishing touch, I added black gems, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Handyman’s Pal (Pattie's Creations)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pattie’s Creations Challenge 206 Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge for May Anything Goes

Crafts Galore May Challenge Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2318 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK18 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Carole J said...

A super thank you card, Jinny. I also struggle with masculine cards and it was a great idea to keep it CAS - thank you for the tip!
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Pattie G said...

This is so nice. I love how you colored my image. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...