Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful weekend so far. In today’s post, I am very excited to share my very first DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is “Anything Goes”, and The Paper Shelter as our generous sponsor offers 3 images to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The image I played with is called Here We Go. The sentiment is computer generated and is not included in the set. To make this card, I started with stenciling the snowflakes onto my card base. While it was drying, I colored the adorable image using Prisma colored pencils. Next, I die cut one border with a lacey die. I then adhered the panel onto my card base. To embellish the card, I applied Crystal Stickles and glued down some gems. As a finishing touch, I also added white highlights here and there, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Here We Go (The Paper Shelter)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge #294 Make It Sparkle

Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge #8 Anything Goes

Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge #5 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 19 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge Week 10 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK19 Anything Goes

Let’s Craft and Create Challenge 195 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore May Challenge Anything Goes

The Corrosive Challenge #5 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2319 Anything Goes

5 comments:

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. Val - DT
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Fantastic Christmas card
Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Rose Andrew said...

What a fun Christmas card .. love it
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Renske Wishes You said...

This is a fun Christmas Card. Really adorable. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

My Crafting corner said...

Such a fun Card Jinny, a good start for the Christmas season. Thank you for joining our challenge at
Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...