Pages

Friday, May 5, 2023

A Summery Friendship Card

Hey there and welcome. I hope you are doing well. In today’s post, I’d like to share a friendship card. This time I even used rubber, clear, and digi stamps all together. I started with stamping the girl. Next, I masked her and stenciled the cloud background. The crab image is a digi that I had already printed out a very long time ago. Then I stamped the little fish and also the sentiment. For coloring, I grabbed my alcohol markers. After die & hand cutting the images, I adhered them following a sketch provided by My Favorite Things Challenge. I then added some gems and white highlights here and there. As a final touch, I also applied Crystal Stickles, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Beach Beatrice (C.C. Designs), crab (Doodle Pantry), fish & sentiment (Paper Smooches: Surf and Turf)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

MFT Sketch Challenge 644

As You Like It Challenge Spring or Summer

If I have to choose between the two in real life, it must be summer. I am allergic to pollen, so spring is a beautiful but difficult season for me :(

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 688 Use a Cute Character

Incy Wincy Challenge Funfolds and/or Summer Fun

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge No Patterned Paper

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #534 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Week 17 Anything Goes

Stencil Fun May Challenge Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge for May Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2317 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 17 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 9 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card and a lovely design. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Elaine Stark said...

Warm sunny days at the beach, always lots of fun. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Nat said...

Fabulous cute card - perfect for our theme. Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx

The Crafty Den said...

What a lovely card Jinny. The images are so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Great sketch too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is this!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...