Pages

Friday, May 19, 2023

A Flower Card

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share a flower card. The digi I used is called Grateful Heart A2 Card Panel and is from Alex Syberia Designs. For coloring, I used Prisma colored pencils. Next, I die cut the panel and also a piece of blue card stock. After adhering them, I added my sentiment: at first, I wanted to stamp the greeting, but then decided to add a die cut sentiment and a little bit of my own hand writing. I also doodled a little butterfly. As a finishing touch, I applied Crystal Stickles and added some gems, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Grateful Heart A2 Card Panel


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #74 Flower Power

Dream Valley Challenge #294 Make It Sparkle

As You Like It Masculine or Feminine Themed

When making masculine cards, I struggle a lot. I find girly projects are so much easier and more fun to make.

Allsorts Challenge Week 728 Anything Goes/Embellish It

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 19 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge Week 10 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK18 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2319 Anything Goes

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes

The Corrosive Challenge #5 Anything Goes

11 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty floral creation, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Renske Wishes You said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Linby said...

You would have a beautiful day if you had this gorgeous card to look at! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous colors and I love seeing Pencil coloring; I use Prismacolor Pencils also and find I've enjoyed them over alcohol markers. Your card is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautifully done card with these pretty colors and love the sparkle!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Bonnie Lynn said...

Gorgeous card and coloring!! Wow!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Mellzcraftz said...

Gorgeous floral card Jinny - I love the colours you've used and the glitter sentiment. Thank you for sharing and Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Choosday ! Happy Crafting! Mel x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

VERY pretty and bright card. The sparkle word looks perfect! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Gail Hutchinson said...

What else can I say besides BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

Gail DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

Aimeslee Winans said...

This cool color combo is cool! So pretty to look at. Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...