Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Add a Sentiment Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. In this post, I want to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Add a Sentiment”, and Connie Fong as our generous sponsor offers 3 single digi images to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The beautiful image that I played with for this challenge is called Ariela Mermaid. It is such a gorgeous image, so full of details! For coloring, I used alcohol markers. Next, I did some die cutting: first the frame, then the sentiment. As a final touch, I just applied Crystal Stickles, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Kit and Clowder - Ariela Mermaid


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge Week 9 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge Wk 5 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge Wk 9 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2310 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a pretty card. I love the sparkled words! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun card and lovely colouring her hair is fabulous

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 9 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...