Pages

Friday, February 3, 2023

A CAS Valentine’s Day Card

Hey there and welcome. Last weekend, I shopped my stash, and found several rubber, clear, and digi stamps I had totally forgotten about. Shame on me because those stamps are all too cute to be neglected like that. So, I spent the weekend coloring all those beauties, and now I have plenty images ready to be assembled. This is the first card that I made using one of them. I adhered the finished panel using some craft foam. Next, I stamped the sentiment. I also found a small die-cut heart, so it had to be added to the card :) As a final touch, I applied Crystal Stickles onto the hearts, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Molly's Hearts Framed (Dilly Beans)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Favorite (Mostly One) Color

It is a tough choice, but if I could use just one color for the rest of my life, it would be pink. I realized the markers and Distress ink pads I had to refill were all pinks. And my shortest colored pencils are also pinks, so I must choose pink as my favorite color :)

PIP Challenge 2304 CAS

Double D Challenges Hearts

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Love Is in the Air

Incy Wincy February Challenge Valentines and/or In The Garden

Digi Choosday WK4 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge #539 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Adorable CAS Valentine. Love the sparkly hearts. Thanks for sharing at the Double D Hearts Challenge.

Mellzcraftz said...

Love your CAS card - the image has been coloured perfectly and is so cute. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi chosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Chrissy said...

Adorable pink valentine card, gorgeous.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

So sweet - love the touch of glitter.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful CAS card! Adorable image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge . ...