Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2023

A Neutral Get Well Card

Hey there and welcome. In this post, I want to share a simple get well card. The image I used here is a Bugaboo digi stamp. So sad they are out of business because I really liked their images. For coloring, I grabbed some alcohol markers. I then tore a piece of scrap patterned paper and distressed the edges using Distress Ink in Peeled Paint. Next, I stamped the sentiment and sandwiched it between the finished panel and a piece of dark green cardstock. After adhering all the elements, I added faux stitching, and my card was done.

I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

 

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Bugaboo

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #71 Wings and Paws

Penny’s Challenge #539 Anything Goes

My Besties International February Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #623 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...