Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

Be Ready for Christmas

Hey there and welcome. This year, I try to make at least one Christmas and one Halloween card in a month. So, in this post, I want to share a Christmas card. I began with lightly inking up my card base with Distress Ink in Broken China. Then I stenciled the trees using Distress Oxide Ink in Iced Spruce. While the card base was drying, I colored up the adorable image with Prisma colored pencils. After coloring, I stamped the sentiment. Then I adhered the finished panel with some craft foam. As a final touch, I applied Crystal Stickles around the edges, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

 

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Robin Gift Branch (Polkadoodles)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

MFT Monthly Christmas Challenge

The Paper Shelter Challenge #540 Something You Love (I love Christmas)

Polkadoodles Challenge Wk5 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge Wk3 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge Wk 5 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2305 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge Anything Goes

4 comments:

Helen said...

A very cute image and great backing too.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card, love the C&S style
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Lori Podolsky said...

Such a delightful and really cute card, Jinny. So glad you joined our "Something You Love" challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck to you, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG".
Ileanaxx

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...