Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2023

A Valentine’s Day Card in Red, Black, and White

Hey there and welcome. In this post, I want to share a Valentine’s Day Card. I started with inking up the card base using Distress Oxide Ink in Abandoned Coral. While it was drying, I colored up the adorable image with alcohol markers. Then, I sprinkled the card base with water drops to make it look more interesting. Next, I adhered the colored panel with craft foam and stamped the sentiment. I found three little heart-shaped die cuts in my stash, so they had to be added, too. As a final touch, I applied Crystal Stickles on the die-cut hearts and added some white highlights, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

 

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Molly’s Hearts Framed (Dilly Beans)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Love or Friendship

Normally, ‘just because’ or ‘thinking of you’ type of friendship cards are what I like to make the most. But with Valentine’s Day approaching, I keep making love cards because I want to give a card to each of my students :)

Incy Wincy February Challenge Valentines and/or In The Garden

Di’s Digi Design Challenge Add One or More Hearts

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #240 Add a Heart

Pattie’s Creations Challenge #203 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #624 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love your use of DOI and that darling image. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Suze said...

Beautiful ccard Jinny. I haven't seen anyone use a Dilly Beans image for some time. This one was a great choice. Thank you for entering the Valentines/In The Garden Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge . ...