Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2023

A Halloween Card

Hey there and welcome. This year, I try to make at least one Christmas and one Halloween card a month. And in this post, I want to share a Halloween card with you. To make it, I started with inking up my card base. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Victorian Velvet and Pickled Raspberry. I applied the colors with sponge daubers because I wanted to create a kind of puffy cloudy background. While the card base was drying, I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils. I then hand cut it leaving a white edge. Next, I stamped the bats onto the card base and applied Crystal Stickles. After adhering the image, I stamped the sentiment, and my first Halloween card this year was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

 

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Magical Day (All Dressed Up)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #71 Wings and Paws

All Dressed Up January Challenge #136 Anything Goes

My Besties International February Challenge Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Challenge #203 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Helen said...

Very cute. Love how you've used the patterned background split either side of the image.

Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

Helen x
DT

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...