Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Cute Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT creation for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is ‘Cute’, and Polkadoodles as our generous sponsor offers 3 images to one winner, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The image that I played with is called Pisces. Such an adorable image, suitable for Valentine’s Day or birthday. To color up the cuties, I used alcohol markers. I first started with drawing some waves and then colored in the fish. As the image is just too cute itself, I did not add any embellishments, so to finish off the card, I just applied Crystal Stickles along the edge, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

 

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Pisces (Polkadoodles)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 6 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 6 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations Challenge February Anything Goes

Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge February Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #1 Anything Mixed Media Goes

Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #624 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful card with very cute images.
Thank you for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik Monthly Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa DT
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Gina's Cards said...

Beautiful card! Love the fishes, they are so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Chris said...

These must be the prettiest fish ever! Beautifully coloured and a lovely clean design. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

martine said...

Look at those two! Aren't they sweet! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Digi chooseday Challenge! Dt Martine

Sari / Granne said...

Supercute image and love the colors you have chosen. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 108.

MeSi said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...