Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Anything Goes Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT card made for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

For this challenge I made a monochrome get well card. The image I used is called Get Well Soon, and it already comes with the sentiment. After coloring the image with Copic markers, I die cut the panel and matted it onto a scalloped die-cut rectangle. Next, I dug in my scraps of patterned paper. One of my New Year’s resolutions this year is to use up and finally stop hoarding all those scraps. This piece of DP was a bit small to cover the entire card front, so I carefully tore it in two and distressed the edges with Seedless Preserves DOI. Before adhering my scalloped panel using foam tapes,        I distressed those edges with the same ink as well. As a final touch, I added three gems, and my card was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Get Well Soon (Mirtillamente)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Mirtillamente January Challenge #27 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 2 Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar January Challenge Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 2 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2402 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Great design, love the torn paper!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Stellalena said...

A very beautiful card. Love the image!
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Great get well card. Almost makes me wish I was sick to get it...ok, not so much, but I do like it!
Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

MeSi said...

Cute card and beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...