Pages

Monday, January 15, 2024

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a shaker card. The image I used is called Grateful Heart A2 Card Panel, and I colored it with Copic markers. Next, I cut out the inside part to create my window. After adhering a piece of acetate on the back, I die cut my sentiment and colored them in using the darkest pink shade that I had used on the flowers. Then I glued the greeting and added foam tapes on the back of my panel. As my shaker elements, I grabbed a bunch of pink sequins. After adding my panel onto my card base, I realized that it looked kind of lost against the white card. So, I very carefully ran my marker tip along the edges, and my card was finished.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Grateful Heart A2 Card Panel (Alex Syberia Designs)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #663 No Designer Paper

SheepSki Designs Challenge #82 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK1 Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar January Challenge Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK1 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #550 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente January Challenge #27 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a pretty shaker card Jinny and lovely colouring of the florals..love the pinks

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...