Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2024

A New Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there, welcome. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. In this post, I'd like to share my DT card for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and Streamside Studios as our generous sponsor offers 3 digi sets up to $15 value to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The set I played with for this challenge is called Peas and Thank You, and I made a shaker card. I thought the sequins would go really well with these cute images. For coloring, I used Copic markers. After coloring and fussy cutting, I made a frame from white cardstock. To color it in, I grabbed the middle green shade. Next, I adhered that onto a piece of acetate. I then glued the images and sentiment. As my shaker elements, I put a bunch of green sequins onto the card base and adhered the frame with foam tapes. As a final touch, I added some white highlights, and my card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Peas and Thank You (Streamside Studios)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge #49 Happy Birthday

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Let’s Have Some Fun

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 2 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #663 No Designer Paper

Mirtillamente January Challenge #27 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore January Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar January Challenge Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 2 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Helen said...

Fab shaker card and sentiment!

Helen x

Alex said...

Funny shaker card. Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

MeSi said...

Such a fun card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog

Stellalena said...

Very sweet shaker card. So beautiful.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Sari / Granne said...

Love shaker cards and yours is so colorful ja fun. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #119.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous shaker card, I love the images they're so cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...