Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Anything Goes Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope the New Year got off to a fantastic start for you. I am starting the New Year with a new DT commitment at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog. I am super excited :-)

Our theme is always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

For this challenge I made a girly encouragement card in pink and blue shades. I started with stenciling the cloud background with Picked Raspberry DOI. While that was drying, I colored the adorable image called Flutter Away with Copic markers. It’s such a darling digi and so much fun to color! After fussy cutting this cute girl, I die cut the cloud panel and also a scalloped panel from white card stock. Next, I took the darkest pink shade to color the scalloped edges. After adhering them onto my card base, I attached the image with foam tapes. I wasn’t sure what sentiment to choose, but finally decided to stamp an encouraging greeting. Using a white gel pen, I added lots of white dots and some gems, too. As a finishing touch, I applied Crystal Stickles on the outer part of wing, and my card was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Flutter Away (All Dressed Up), sentiment (from a Mama Elephant stamp set)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 720 New Beginning (New DT Commitment, New Digi Image)

Simon Says Monday Challenge A New Start (New DT Commitment)

All Dressed Up December Challenge #147 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK50 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK26 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore January Challenge Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft January Challenge Anything Goes

Classic Design December Challenge Anything Goes

5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

A wonderful pink delight, and your new image is adorable. I love your background for her, and your scalloped edges. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Marlene Atkinson said...

A very cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

Aunty Sue said...

Love the pink clouds and an amazing card thanks for sharing at All Dressed Up

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the sentiment you used.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT

N-Eva said...

Wow I just love it what a wonderful job you have done of your card.
So gorgeous, love that image!
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge.Neva

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...