Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Rainbow Colors Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. As this happens to be the first blog post of the year, I first want to wish you all a very happy new year! Last year was quite turbulent and hard for me, so it all can only get better this year, I’m so sure!

Okay, let’s jump right into the first card of 2023.

This one I made as my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is ‘Rainbow Colors or Use Bright Colors’, and we have two generous sponsors this month: Dr. Digis and My Besties. I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The image that I played with is called Mad Hatter. It is such a wonderful image to color for sure, but I wanted to do something different. So, instead of coloring up the image, I decided to create a bold rainbow-colored background and add the image just the way it is.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,


Jinny


Stamp used: Gnome Mad Hatter

No comments:

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...