Pages

Friday, January 27, 2023

Another Birthday Card for a Child

Hey there and welcome to my blog. Today, I want to share a birthday card using sunny and bright colors. For coloring the adorable image, I grabbed my alcohol markers. As the colors are really vibrant, I didn’t want to add too many embellishments, so I ended up gluing three small banners cut from patterned papers. Then I stamped the sentiment (My Favorite Things stamp set) using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink. As a final touch, I added white highlights here and there, and my card was done.

I hope you like how it turned out.

Have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Duckling March


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 674 For a Child

Allsorts Challenge Week 712 Spots and/or Stripes

StarStampz Challenge #42 Animals

Digi Choosday Challenge WK3 Anything Goes

Classic Card Designs January Challenge Anything Goes

Crafts Galore January Challenge Anything Goes

Corrosive January Challenge Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2303 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Dena J said...

Charming scene image! Love the design and little flags, too. Thank you so much for playing along with the Spots and/or Stripes challenge at Allsorts.

Elaine Stark said...

A super card for a child. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Carole J said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Nat said...

Fabulous card, perfect for my challenge. Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx

The Crafty Den said...

Another adorable card Jinny. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thank for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun sweet card Jinny and lovely colouring

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 03 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...