Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Celebrations Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. In this post, I want to share my first DT creation for Creative Knockouts in 2023. The theme for this week is Celebrations, and Alex Syberia Designs as our generous sponsor offers a $15 voucher for digi images to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us!

The fun image that I played with for this challenge is called Grateful Heart A2 Card Panel. For coloring, I used alcohol markers and Prisma colored pencils. After adhering the finished panel onto the card base, I added my die-cut sentiment. Then I applied Crystal Stickles on the die cuts. As a final touch, a hand-drew three little butterflies, and my card was done.

I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Grateful Heart A2 Card Panel (Alex Syberia Designs)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week 711 Anything Goes

Polka Doodles Challenge Week 2 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge Week 1 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK1 Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar January Challenge Add a Sentiment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Fabulous Flowers

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully bright and cheerful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Linby said...

So bright and colourful - you chose lovely colours and it's a great design. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Dena J said...

Gorgeous coloring of that floral! Very nice way to have shine and dimesnsion on your sentiment. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

Such a pretty and colourful floral card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous floral card. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...