Pages

Monday, January 23, 2023

Be Joyful No Matter What :)

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share a Christmas/winter card. The image I used is called Snow Fun, and I think it’s just hilarious! So much fun! After coloring, I backed it with red scalloped card stock and then heat embossed the whole thing using sparkle embossing powder. When tilted in the light, the sparkle is just so beautiful, I love it. The card base I stenciled using Distress Ink and a snowflake stencil.


I hope you like how it turned out. Have a wonderful day.

 

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Snow Fun (Dr. Digi)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Di’s Digi Stamps Challenge Make It Sparkle

Double D Challenges Snow

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #239 Winter Fun

Papercraft Challenges #90 Anything Goes

SheepSki Designs Challenge #70 Seasons

Pattie’s Creations Challenge 202 Anything Goes

StarStampz Challenge 42 Animals

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #538 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 3 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge WK 2 Anything Goes

8 comments:

Darlene said...

[snicker] OMG you'd have to be careful who you sent this one too but I can think of a few people actually lol. Cute card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PlotterHimmel said...

How cute is this grumpy snowman! Thanks for joining in with Wk3 Polkadoodles Challenge. Sonja (DT)

Birgit said...

What a cute, cute card! Great technique adding the glitter to your colored image. All that sparkle is dazzling! Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

nice card
thanks for joining our challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
DT Starstampz

Helen said...

Great sparkle and I love the expression on the snowman's face!

Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs.

Helen x
DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Winter Fun" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

Ginny said...

Absolutely fantastic! Thanks for joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---
Star Stampz Challenge #42 - Animals

Renate said...

Hihi, I like this kind of humor.
Thank you for sharing this funny card at our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...