Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2024

A Tent Box for The Crafter’s Cafe

 Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT make for The Crafter’s Cafe. Our theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of using bright/rainbow colors. And we also have two generous sponsors this time: All Dressed Up and Dr. Digi, so I hope you’ll find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a tent treat/gift box. The image I played with is called Hedgehog Flower, and I colored it with markers. Then I made the box. I love to make those kinds of little boxes because I think they make small presents extra special. I left out the sentiment for the moment, it will be added later when needed.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

 

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Hedgehog Flower (All Dressed Up)


I would like to enter this gift box into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Favorite: Bugs, Feathers, or Fur (I like fur the most just because they are the cutest!)

Polkadoodles Challenge WK31- Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK31 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK16 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente August Challenges #34 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore August Challenge Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2432 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Beautiful work! You chose a cute digi and colored it so well!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...