Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2024

A Bookmark for LPOCF

 Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous Sunday. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Our theme is as always “Anything Goes”, and we have Pattie’s Creations as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a bookmark. The image I used is called Pineapple With Sunglasses, and I colored it in with markers. After coloring, I added white highlights and fussy cut the image. Next, I made the base using up some scraps. Then I glued the sentiment, the image, and also added some green twine. As a finishing touch, I drew a faux-stitching line, and my bookmark was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Pineapple With Sunglasses (Pattie’s Creations)


I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:

Colorful Options August Challenge Yellow and Green

Allsorts Challenge Week 791/2 Season’s Delights

Pattie’s Creations Challenge #221- Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK15 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK30 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK30 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #7 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Gail L said...

I love pineapple, and your pineapple with sunglasses is just so darn cute!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

brenda said...

Thank you for sharing your fun summery card with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, fun bookmark love the image you have used great colours reminds me of Pina Colada I love it thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Pattie G said...

Such a cute bookmark! Thanks for using my image as your focal point!
Hugs
Pattie G

Diane said...

Adorably cute AND fun bookmark!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}
NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}
<

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...