Pages

Monday, August 5, 2024

A Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

 Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start Challenge Blog. The theme for August is as always Anything Goes with optional twist: diamonds, gold, and pearls. This time we have Mirtillamente as our generous sponsor, so I hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a gift box in bookcase style. I actually had made this box a while ago, but wasn’t sure what kind of image I wanted to have on the front. So, I was very happy to receive this beautiful floral image called Flowerz: Bloom because it really matches the box so well. For coloring, I used alcohol markers. I usually gravitate towards bright and vibrant colors, but I really love how this color combo turned out. To finish off the box, I added some pearls and gems and white highlights as well.

 




I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Flowerz: Bloom (Mirtillamente)


I would like to enter this gift box into the following challenges:

Mirtillamente August Challenges #34 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK30 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK15 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK30 Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Challenge #221- Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

SheepSki Designs Challenge #89 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #7 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Jackie C said...

Love, love how you have used one of our fabulous images!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente DT

J.J said...

This is so pretty, and I love the white accents on the flower image. What a fabulous idea.

Polkadoodles said...

WOW! GREAT project Jinny, I love this so much! Thanks for joining us at the WeLove2Create challenge this month - good luck! x Nikky

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...