Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

A Gift Box for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

 Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is as always Anything Goes, and I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

 For this challenge, I made a birthday gift box. The digi I used is called Birthday, and I colored it with markers. It’s such a detailed image, so I kept the box itself very simple. As a finishing touch, I just added three sequins, and the box was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Birthday (SheepSki Designs)


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #89 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK31- Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK31 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK16 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2432 Anything Goes

No comments:

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...