Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2024

A Pencil Holder for Creations in Pink Challenge

 Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is as always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a pencil holder. I started with coloring the cute digi called Flying Balloons Elephant with markers. After coloring, I fussy cut the image and also added white highlights. I then made the pencil holder. The idea I had from Sam Calcott, but I adjusted all the measurements to my needs, so my project turned out to be smaller than her version. The image I adhered using foam tapes, and I also applied Crystal Stickles to add some sparkle and shine!




I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Flying Balloons Elephant (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Favorite: Bugs, Feathers, or Fur (I love ‘fur’ animal images the most because they are so adorable. And this elephant is one of the cutest ever!)

Simon Says Monday Challenge Sparkle and Shine

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #564 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK32 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK16 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK32 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

This is so very adorable and just what I need for my desk!!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...