Pages

Monday, July 8, 2024

A Sending Hugs Card for LPOCF

 Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I'd like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme is as always “Anything Goes”, and we have Rachelle Ann Miller as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made an encouragement card. The image I used is called Summer Rain, and I colored it in with markers. After coloring, I added white highlights here and there. To add the sentiment, I did the eclipse technique. This is by far one of my most favorite techniques whenever I want to add a sentiment without covering up any parts of the image itself. Then I matted the panel on dark pink cardstock and adhered it on a top folding card base.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Summer Rain (Rachelle Ann Miller), sentiment die (Pinkfresh Studio)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge #746 - Use a Die

The Paper Funday Challenge #67 Critter Crazy

StarStampz Challenge #59 Floral

Allsorts Challenge Week 788 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #675 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 13 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK 25 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK26 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #562 Anything Goes

7 comments:

Ellibelle said...

How very cute and so nicely colored! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and I love the eclipse element. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

SarahR said...

Hi there Jinny - awwww this is such a cute digi and a really wonderful card. I love your colour choices and the sentiment die / eclipse technique you've used is perfect.

Thanks for joining in with my use a die challenge at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT.

brenda said...

It's a really sweet bright and cheery card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Donna Walls said...

The images are so sweet and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

coldwaters2 said...

This is one beautiful creation Jinny the image and the colours you have used make this look such a fresh happy card a super make thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Curly said...

OMGosh could card this be any sweeter. Its superb.
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge,
we hope to see you in future challenges.
Keep it Crafty
Hugs Bridget CCDT

A Thank You Card for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

  Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Pl...