Pages

Monday, July 15, 2024

A New Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

 Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT make for The Crafter's Cafe. We have Polkadoodles as our fabulous sponsor, so I hope you’ll find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a gift box. The image I played with is called Party Little Dude, and I colored it with markers. The DP I used here are included in the digi. To finish off the box, I added three gems and white highlights.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Party Little Dude (Polkadoodles), sentiment (Technique Tuesday)


I would like to enter this gift box into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 747 Favorite Colors (I love to use bright and vibrant colors. So, I used lemon-yellow cardstock to make the gift box.)

As You Like It - Favorite Non-card Projects (I love to make gift boxes. I think they make little presents look extra special.)

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #563 Masculine

Polkadoodles Challenge WK27 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK27 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK14 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge Week 789 Anything Goes

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Cute gift box. Lovely papers and digi image.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week. X

brenda said...

Lovely bright summery colours, many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Nat said...

Fabulous gift box, love your bright colours and cute image. Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
Natx

Elaine Stark said...

A super project. I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this fun birthday card at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

That's such a lovely project. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Brenda said...

What a cute way to make and decorate a gift box! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

A Thank You Card for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

  Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Pl...