Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

 Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In this post, I'd like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is as always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

For this challenge, I made a pencil holder. This one I made for myself, so I adjusted the size to my personal needs. The ones I have made before (here and here) were all bigger in size. The image I played with this time is called School Girl Avery, and I colored it in with markers. To decorate the holder, I used up some scrap DP. Before adding the image with foam tapes, I added white highlights. As a finishing touch, I adhered three gems, and my pencil holder was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: School Girl Avery (Paper Nest Dolls)


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

As You Like It - Favorite Non-card Projects (I love to make gift boxes and things you can use daily. So, I made a pencil holder for myself.)

Polkadoodles Challenge WK27 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK27 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK14 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge Week 789 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #6 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very cute way to store your pencils. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Sarn said...

Fabulous project.
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week. xxx

Gail said...

Such a sweet pencil holder, and so useful too!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful project and very useful too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

A Thank You Card for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

  Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Pl...