Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

A Christmas Card for 'A Place to Start Challenge'

 Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start Challenge Blog. The theme for July is as always Anything Goes, and it’s a ‘Just for Fun’ challenge. Even though we don’t have any sponsors this time around, I still hope that you will find some time to play along with us.

For this challenge, I made a simple Christmas card. For coloring, I used markers. After adhering the panel, I added my computer generated sentiment with foam tapes. As a finishing touch, I applied Crystal Stickles, and my CAS Christmas card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: New Friends Snowman (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

MFT Christmas June Challenge

Papercraft Challenges June #106 For the Boys

Creative Moments Challenge #259 Men and Boys

Digi Choosday WK 25 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 25 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 13 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze June Challenge #216 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #6 Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

1 comment:

Furrbster said...

Such an adorable image and a lovely card.

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

A Girly Gift Box for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Cha...