Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

A Girly Gift Box for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

 Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

For this challenge, I made a gift box. I started with stenciling my background. While it was drying, I colored the image called Potted Plants with markers. It’s such an adorable image, so much fun! After coloring, I fussy cut it. To create a grass border, I adhered two green cardstock scraps onto the stenciled background. Next, I glued the image and also stamped the sentiment. Then I scored and folded the box. Before adhering the DP and the front panel, I added white highlights. As a finishing touch, I adhered some gems, and my box was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Potted Plants (All Dressed Up), sentiment (Hang in There: Lawn Fawn)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week 787 - Way to Grow

All Dressed Up June Challenge Anything Goes

StarStampz Challenge #59 Anything Goes

SheepSki Designs Challenge #88 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #33 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze June Challenge #216 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 25 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 13 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK 25 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #562 Anything Goes

3 comments:

brenda said...

A colourful summery creation, many thanks for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet gift box with this adorable image and love the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

Linby said...

She's just adorable and a sweet box too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

A Girly Gift Box for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Cha...