Pages

Monday, September 2, 2024

A Thank You Card for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

 Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start Challenge Blog. The theme for September is as always Anything Goes.

For this challenge, I made a masculine thank you card. I used an old image from Bugaboo (I still love their images so much!). The sentiment was included in the set. After coloring it with markers, I die cut the panel and matted it on a scalloped die-cut piece. Next, I embossed the front of my card base. Then I tore some DP scraps and adhered them onto the card base. To finish off the card, I applied some Crystal Stickles and also added sequins & white highlights.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Coffee Time Thank a Latte (Bugaboo)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week 796 Getting Sentimental

Polkadoodles Challenge WK34 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK34 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK17 - Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #565 Anything Goes

3 comments:

brenda said...

A great coffee theme card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and adding a sentiment. Prizes in post today!

B x

Caring Heart Cards said...

Awesome Card! Loving the colors and the whimsey!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card love the design and image thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...