Pages

Monday, September 16, 2024

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

 Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Our theme is as always “Anything Goes”, and we have Mirtillamente as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a Halloween tent box. The fun image I used here is called Pumpkin Black Cat, and I colored it with markers. After coloring, I fussy cut the digi and added some white highlights. Next, I made the box. The image seemed to be lost against the busy patterned paper, so I wrapped vellum around it. As a finishing touch, I added some sequins, and my Halloween treat box was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: SVARIO: PUMPKIN BLACK CAT (Mirtillamente)


I would like to enter this gift/treat box into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge Stamp It

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 4 Legged Friends

Mirtillamente September Challenge #35 Anything Goes

The Paper Funday September Challenge Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK36 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK36 Anything Goes

StarStampz Challenge #62 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge 8 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations September Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #678 Anything Goes

No comments:

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...