Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2024

A Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

 Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fabulous start for you. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Our theme is as always “Anything Goes”, and we have SheepSki Designs as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a small gift box. The beautiful image I used here is called Gladioli, and I colored it with markers. After scoring and folding the box, I adhered the DP and image. Then I added white highlights and a faux-stitching line. Before gluing the box together, I stamped the sentiment. As a finishing touch, I adhered three pearls, and my box was done.




I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Gladioli (SheepSki Designs), sentiment (Pinkfresh Studio)


I would like to enter this gift/treat box into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 754 Hip to be Square

Allsorts Challenge Week 796 Getting Sentimental

We Love Stamping September Challenge Hand-Colored Image

SheepSki Designs Challenge #90 Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK34 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK34 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK17 - Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge 8 Anything Goes

7 comments:

brenda said...

What a delightful floral gift box, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

Bx

Cards By MI said...

So very lovely. Cute box and very useful! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, the gladioli are beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at we love stamping

coldwaters2 said...

This is one beautiful project I love both the image and sentiment you have used thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Ellibelle said...

You decorated the box so beautifully!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a fabulous gift box. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous gift box Jinny. Love the added faux stitching. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...