Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

A Colorful Gift Box for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

 Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is as always Anything Goes, and I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

For this challenge, I made a gift/treat box. The digi I used is from a set called Line Art: Sophie, and I colored it with markers. After coloring, I distressed the edges. Then I die cut the sentiment to do the eclipse technique. Next, I scored and folded the box. I then adhered my DP and the colored panel. As  embellishments I added a die-cut flower and leaf. To finish it off, I also applied some Crystal Stickles, and my box was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Line Art: Sophie (Odynetika), sentiment die (Pinkfresh Studio)


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

Colorful Options September Challenge Be Bold

Penguin Palace Challenge #41 Die Cutting

Simon Says Monday Challenge Stamp It

Polkadoodles Challenge WK35 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK35 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2436 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations September Challenge Anything Goes

No comments:

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...