Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2024

A New Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there and welcome. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. In this post, I‘d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and The Paper Shelter as our generous sponsor offers 3 digi images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

To make this card, I started with stenciling my background with Distress Oxide Ink in Picked Raspberry. While it was drying, I colored up the adorable image using markers. Next, I prepared all the fun fold elements. I then fussy cut the image and added all the white highlights. After assembling and adhering all the parts, I glued some small die-cut hearts here and there, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Bear Hug (The Paper Shelter)



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Have a Heart

Colorful Options February Challenge Pink

We Love to Create Challenge 1 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 4 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 4 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #28 Anything Goes

SheepSki Designs Challenge #83 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge Anything Goes

4 comments:

Wendy said...

This is so stickin cute!!! I love those bears and the pop-up scene! So awesome! Thank you for sharing and playing with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Sheepski Designs Challlenge.
Ilonka DT

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

OMG, it's cutenes overload! I love the images, how you colored them and how you combine everything together! It makes perfect card!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

baileyrosy.com said...

Aw such a sweet card both inside and out and just perfect for our pink challenge at Colorful Options. Thank you so much for playing along.

Marie

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...