Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

A New Anything Goes Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day. In this, I’d like to share my DT card for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

The image I played with for this challenge is from a set called LMM Flower Fairy Set 2 (Last Minute Manda). For coloring, I grabbed my markers in rainbow shades. I kept the design really simple to keep the focus on the beautiful image.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: LMM Flower Fairy Set 2 (Last Minute Manda)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 5 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles WK 5 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2406 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a pretty card Jinny and lovely colouring of this sweet girl

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...